The Maywood converts from backpack to tote with the pull of a strap.
- · Bag Dimensions: 16.5" H x 10.5" W (bottom) / 15" W (top) x 5" D
- · Heavy-duty, water-resistant waxed canvas exterior
- · Fully-lined with natural army duck canvas
- · Convertible leather strapping system
- · 14" brass YKK zipper closure with leather zipper pull
- · Interior waxed canvas pocket large enough to hold a 15" laptop
- · Large exterior pocket with magnetic closure
- · D-ring to attach keys
Add the online online class to your kit for step-by-step video instructions! (Regularly $49, 50% off with kit!)
Learn to make your Maywood Totepack with Ellie, the pattern's designer, from the comfort of your home sewing machine. The online class is great for visual learners and those who could use an extra boost of confidence.
This kit includes all of the leather and hardware you need to make the Maywood Totepack.
- · Pre-cut and hole punched leather
- · Industrial-strength tubular rivets
- · Magnetic snap rivet
- · 14" Brass YKK zipper
- · Metal D-rings
- · Metal buckles
- · Sew-in "I MADE THIS" label
NOTE:To complete this project, you’ll need 5/8 yard of main fabric and 1/2 yard of accent fabric, and 5/8 yard of lining fabric. We recommend a mid-heavy weight waxed canvas, canvas, or denim.
About our Materials
Not sure what tools + supplies you'll need?
Download the TOOLS + SUPPLIES LIST!