The Fremont is the ultimate crossbody bag for hands-free adventures.
- · Dimensions: 10.5" H x 11" W (at bottom) x 5" D
- · Heavy-duty, water-resistant waxed canvas exterior
- · Two-compartment, limited edition Ikat exterior pocket
- · Fully-lined with natural army duck canvas
- · Leather crossbody strap (custom fit to your body)
- · Leather handles for a second carrying option
- · Zipper closure with leather zipper pull
- · Interior pocket for keeping essentials organized
- · Metal D-ring to attach keys
Colorful, distinctive patterns created using an ancient hand-weaving tradition.
- · Using a technique that originated thousands of years ago in Indonesia, Ikat fabric is created by resist dyeing sections of the yarns prior to weaving the fabric, whereas other resist techniques, like batik and tie-dye, involve creating a resist on the finished, woven cloth. The Ikat process results in distinctive, colorful patterns that sometimes appear a little blurry or marbled. With this collection, we've paired nine different Ikat prints with complementary waxed canvas and leather colors so you can create a stunning, limited edition Fremont Tote!
Sign up for the Fremont Tote online class for step-by-step video tutorials!
Learn to make your Fremont Tote with Ellie, the pattern's designer, from the comfort of your home sewing machine. The online class is great for visual learners and those who could use an extra boost of confidence.
This kit includes all of the materials you need to make the Fremont Tote with an Ikat pocket.
About our Materials
- · Pre-cut waxed canvas (10-12 oz)
- · Pre-cut natural canvas lining (10 oz)
- · Pre-cut Ikat pocket, pocket lining, and interfacing
- · Pre-cut and hole punched leather (5-7 oz)
- · Metal double-cap rivets
- · Chicago screws
- · 14" Brass YKK zipper
- · Metal O-rings and D-rings
- · Sew-in "I MADE THIS" label
- · Fremont PDF pattern + expansion instructions
Not sure what tools + supplies you'll need?
Download the TOOLS + SUPPLIES LIST!