The Fremont is the ultimate crossbody bag for hands-free adventures.
- · Dimensions: 10.5" H x 11" W (at bottom) x 5" D
- · Heavy-duty, water-resistant waxed canvas exterior
- · Fully-lined with natural army duck canvas
- · Leather cross body strap
- · Leather handles for a second carrying option
- · Zipper closure with leather zipper pulls
- · Interior pocket for keeping essentials organized
- · 2-compartment exterior pocket
- · Metal D-ring to attach keys
Sign up for the Fremont Tote online class for step-by-step video tutorials!
Learn to make your Fremont Tote with Ellie, the pattern's designer, from the comfort of your home sewing machine. The online class is great for visual learners and those who could use an extra boost of confidence.
This kit includes all of the materials you need to make the Fremont Tote.
About our Materials
- · Pre-cut waxed canvas (10-12 oz)
- · Pre-cut natural canvas lining (10 oz)
- · Pre-cut and hole punched leather (5-7 oz)
- · Metal double-cap rivets
- · Chicago screws
- · 14" Brass YKK zipper
- · Metal O-rings and D-rings
- · Sew-in "I MADE THIS" label
- · Fremont PDF pattern
Not sure what tools + supplies you'll need?
Download the TOOLS + SUPPLIES LIST!